Find the Key Speech and Language Therapy offers several services:
Online courses for Parents
This website has free and paid-for courses on various topics for Parents and Families. They might be for you if:
- You are looking online for information, but worry whether what you are reading is good quality, and whether it applies to your child.
- You would like to be better informed about your child's needs, and have the opportunity to look again at information at your own pace.
- You are fed up of trying to explain things to Family members- try sharing your videos with them instead!
Face to Face services for Families (Direct Assessment and Therapy)
I specialise in working with children with feeding and communication difficulties.
Please follow the links for more detail.
Face to face services might be for you if:
- Your child is having some feeding or communication difficulties, and your local NHS services have not been able to help, or give contradictory advice.
- You are waiting for an NHS service to support feeding and communication, and would like some support whilst you wait.
- You would like to buy additional support for your child, or support that is more flexible in terms of location.
I specialise in working with children with communication problems that are part of developmental delays, or specific syndromes such as Down Syndrome. If I do not feel I am the appropriate person to support your child, I will try to direct you to a Therapist with the right skills.
I can offer feeding and communication services to your child at
home, in Nursery, or in school. I offer services in Herefordshire and
the surrounding counties.
Assessments start at £130. Other services cost £65 an hour. Please contact me for a free discussion of your child's needs, and I can provide you with a more detailed idea of costs.
"You're amazing at your job and have been since we've known you. Your ability to understand J and to provide the best guidance and support in just about every aspect of his life, just keeps coming from you"
Mandy, Parent of a child with complex feeding and communication challenges, Herefordshire