What are the benefits of contracting Speech and Language Therapy for your school or setting?
- Can meet a wider range of need than those met by statutory NHS services
- Can liaise with your local NHS Therapy team
- More flexible service delivery, in terms of time and location
- Children and young people are not absent from school for appointments
- Children and young people are not discharged for non-attendance
- Speech and Language Therapist is on-site to work with staff on the issues that really impact on children and young people's educational attainment and functional skills
- You have control over issues such as who is prioritised, how needs are met and what level of information you receive about the child's needs
- When you work with me, you have access to my Early Years training membership, giving you and your staff access to a wide range of training at your convenience
- Access to a wide range of Therapy resources, and support in knowing when to invest in resources and programmes in school- make informed decisions with your SEN budget!
My standard packages are detailed below. To book a package, or to discuss your setting's needs in more detail, please drop me a line at [email protected]